Where can I find High Quality Calanus??

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
6,292
Location
burbank,Il
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, was wondering where I could find a high quality and pure calanus product?

Been using the BRS calanus but it seems like they’re mixing with other ingredients, found a whole krill in there once lol
 
Hey everyone, was wondering where I could find a high quality and pure calanus product?

Been using the BRS calanus but it seems like they’re mixing with other ingredients, found a whole krill in there once lol
PE Calanus is by far my favorite. Super high quality, and the best part? Most petcos carry it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new