Where can I get a Starcki Damsel?

jjsmith70

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been keeping my eyes open for a Starcki Damsel for a while but haven’t been able to source one. Anyone know of any venders that have them? Thanks.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There not easy to come by, we had one for while but was to aggressive. Keep an eye on divers den or send an email. I'd also try contacting sponsors on here like NY aquatics, fishy buisness, etc. They take requests for hard to find fish.

U

User1

View Badges
I believe they wanted them in stock...those are all notify/email when available.

To the OP - these fellas come and go so if you haven't already done so select the notify / email alert. I was going to say they seem seasonal when I notice them in stock. Usually if you do pick up has many as you want because they go quick. Nice looking fish - one which I've head mostly good things about. I've personally not owned one. I gave up looking and waiting a while back and picked up a Coral Beauty instead.

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe they wanted them in stock...those are all notify/email when available.

To the OP - these fellas come and go so if you haven't already done so select the notify / email alert. I was going to say they seem seasonal when I notice them in stock. Usually if you do pick up has many as you want because they go quick. Nice looking fish - one which I've head mostly good things about. I've personally not owned one. I gave up looking and waiting a while back and picked up a Coral Beauty instead.
I think the point was that if there not available that he can be notified when available due to them being seasonal. Pics don't do these fish justice, there beautiful in person! Wish ours wasn't so aggressive.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 137 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%

Back