Where can I get magnets

EXOTICAQUATIX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Messages
241
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get magnets for my aquarium that won't rust? I would like to glue them to my line holder for my doser and for my float switches in my ATO and sump.
 
For those who are reading/following this thread and plan on purchasing Neodymium Magnets and who have not handled them before.

BE VERY CAREFUL! These are powerful can and will do damage to you or surroundings if not handled correctly/carefully. The larger ones can attract or repel quite a distance and with significant force. I have some 1" x 1" ones that will hold through my forearm
:scared:

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new