Where can I purchase flat acylic disks?

Alpha Aquaculture

Designer Clownfish Hatchery
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2,819
Reaction score
128
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatup!

I need some flat acrylic disks, maybe 1/8" or 1/4" thick. Something like 3 inches in diameter. I would really like a smooth finish to the outside of the disks. Anyone know where I can get a good price on these? I'm looking for somewhere around 200-300 maybe more depending on the volume discount.

BIG Thanks,
Kris
 
Thanks for the links guys. US Plastics has 1/8"x3" disks for $1.30 if you buy 300.


Can any Reef2Reef sponsors compete with these prices? I would love to help support R2R and its sponsors if possible.


Thanks again!
Kris
 
Hey Kris,

I can definitely match that pricing and offer a slightly more custom fabricated part at no extra charge. Do you need holes drilled in them for pegs or anything like that?

Dan
 
Thats what I'm talking about Dan! Avast!... makin it happen! :) I'll shoot you a pm right now.

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new