Where can I purchase Tridacna gigas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uroplatus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Uroplatus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
376
Reaction score
140
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I buy Tridacna gigas? I want to purchase one
 
Where can I buy Tridacna gigas? I want to purchase one
If possible, you could ask your LFS to get one in then see how much it is, but usually LA gets them in if your in America.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new