Where can I rent a par meter in the San Fernando Valley?

kbnh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can rent a par meter in or near the San Fernando Valley? I’ve asked a few shops and they all used to but people suck sometimes and they stole them. If a fellow reefer is willing to rent it to me I’d greatly appreciate it!

Reeflix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not too sure about this, or if this is still a thing, but I believe that BRS will sell you a meter for 50 days and then you can return it. Again, not too sure if this is still going on or if it even exists

SanFernandoValleyAIOReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one you can borrow. Shoot me a PM
You’re in SFV ? Any clubs or anything out here? Just moved back a few months ago after living in Orlando for 2-3 years and started reefing out there last year. Didn’t know how spoiled I was out there with the reef stuff. Also any store recommendations?

reef_ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to the valley.
There is a club that is just starting back up again. San Fernando Valley Aquarium Club. Search here to find info.

For stores, check out Vivid Aquarium , Golden State Corals and Aquarium City.

SanFernandoValleyAIOReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the valley.
There is a club that is just starting back up again. San Fernando Valley Aquarium Club. Search here to find info.

For stores, check out Vivid Aquarium , Golden State Corals and Aquarium City.
Thanks! I lived here since 8th grade & moved to Orlando with a friend for a couple years. I think I’m in that group on Facebook. I went to Vivid and it was kinda dirty all over and kinda pricy. Also went to golden state it was small and don’t have much but the owner is cool. Will check out aquarium city this week

Back