Where can i see waterbox in CT

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if any LFS in CT carries the waterbox aquariums? I'm considering the Reef LX 270 or the Reef 220 and would like to see them in person.

Interested in seeing the Reefer 750 as well. I've seen some of Red Sea smaller tanks, but have not seen the 750 or 900 yet

Tacticool-Reefer

I have spoken!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it’s very hard for a mom and pop LFS with a small footprint to carry such a large aquarium most of the places are very limited in space.

I've seen plenty of red sea around, aqua-dreams had a few in stock the other day when I stopped in. I don’t recall if they had any waterbox Aquariums. Maybe give Chris A call? Also waterbox drop ships direct to you and cut out the middleman.

...but I know you said you wanted to take a look at it first so that to moot point.

Maybe try aquatic wildlife?

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered mine from Ocean State about 3 weeks ago and it is due in next week.
It is well worth the ride as they have several models on display.
I went there interested in the Marine x 110.4 and ended up getting the Reefer 130.4

OP
OP
tdyrkacz

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you see some of the larger Red Sea and Waterbox tanks while there?

capture

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a WB 10 that I just got which is nowhere near the size you are considering. I can say this - the build quality is really nice, the seems are all minimal and it was worth the money I spent on it. The return pump is probably the only thing I would consider as not great but everything fit, packaging was great and they were great to deal with.

Back