Where do I post to give away my fish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKL1950
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AKL1950

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
6,495
Location
The Villages
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having to break down my tank. Just trying to find homes for my remaining fish. Free. Don’t want to deal with shipping, so anyone in the central Florida area.

All of these fish came from Dr Reef and were all pre quarantined. Would love to find a new home for them. They are as follows:

Bonded pair of Mocha Clownfish. Female 3” and mail 2”
Court Jester Goby. Little over 1”
2 Sapphire Damsels. 3/4”
One Blue-Green Chromis. 1.5”

Also, shrimp
2 large Skunk Shrimp. About 2.5-3”
Two large Peppermint Shrimp. 1”

All are healthy and eat a mix of frozen foods.

Please PM
 
Take em to a quality LFS. Get credit to use in the future. I broke down a rank 3 yrs ago and recently remembered I had a $400 store credit from fish and corals I gave the store.
 
Take em to a quality LFS. Get credit to use in the future. I broke down a rank 3 yrs ago and recently remembered I had a $400 store credit from fish and corals I gave the store.
That’s the plan if I can’t find a taker. Really would like to pass them out to other folks in the hobby.

WWC will take them if I can’t find someone. They have before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new