Where do you buy fresh clams?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 113438
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1

113438

Guest
View Badges
I am looking to feed my fish clams, but I can't find anywhere locally to buy them. I live in the middle of Kansas, so not exactly a ton of fresh seafood here. Any ideas on where to find clams for sale?

Thanks
 
You can get frozen clams. These works just fine. Transportation these day people can get fresh sea food anywhere, if there is a demand for it. I would go to grocery store and go to the seafood section. If there is an Oriental grocer, you will certainly find at least frozen clams there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new