Where do you buy your Pods from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragKnee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DragKnee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I used to get them from Reefs2Go, but after the recent drastic downfall with them ... I won't be back there. I also heard a lot of people had issues with GetYourPods ... so I'm just wondering what other good reliable websites are out there where you guys buy Copepod/Amphipods from?

Thanks!
 
Bought from reef cleaners a couple times not a bad thing to say.
 
I keep a culture of pods growing in two 5 gallon buckets. Each has a small heater and air line and a couple of pieces of rock and a 6 inch by 8 inch sheet of filter floss. I pull at lease 1000 pods per week from the two buckets. I use this to feed my pair of mandarin gobys and corals. I feed the pods a squirt of phyto every couple of days. I have been doing this for the past 6 months.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new