Where oh where is leng sy cap

  • Thread starter Thread starter zerokewl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zerokewl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
56
Reaction score
13
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I could find authentic leng sy monti cap for sale .. that has actual proof and real pictures

IMG_0035.jpeg
 
I'll try to get better pics tomorrow...
20241027_232043.jpg
 
I have a green monti that starting to develope a purple rim after exposing it to more light. Got it as a tiny frag from a trade/swap. Waiting to see how the growth structure looks like and if the purple starts showing on the underside too
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_8686.jpeg
    IMG_8686.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 57
I had one back in my early stages of reefing. Always wanted it back in my tank and got a piece that was being sold as one, but can't be positive it's the real deal. It does have the white polyps, wide purple rim, and nodules growing. Looks exactly like your photo with flash, but not under blues with orange filter for photos.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250112_025411800.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20250112_025411800.PORTRAIT.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 66
  • PXL_20241216_032730731.jpg
    PXL_20241216_032730731.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new