Where the gamers at?

Would you consider a r2r gaming night once a month

• Yes

Votes: 58 61.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Only if there was a 10k grand prize with no buy in.

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters

Peepers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PS4 chemmer9

destiny 2. Playing shadowkeep a bunch now
Red dead 2. Played it to death, haven’t played in awhile, down to play online if anyone plays.
All the Battlefield’s
I have the newest cod too
How was battlefield 5 ???? I've been on the fence since I haven't seen a good review.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Switch: Legend of Zelda, Ark, Okami, cadence of Hyrule, Pokémon, Metroid(Please Nintendo hurry with prime4, and give me the trilogy on the switch) classic SNES games.

Xbox:Fallout 76 and 4, Ark, gamepass Indy’s

Ps4: SOTC, Kingdom Hearts.

I mostly play the switch, and am thoroughly enjoying the remake of Links Awakening. I really just enjoy games.

Jvesche20

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PC guy here.

VR Games are a lot of fun.

I play mostly CS:GO
PUBG
Garrys Mod
GTA 5
Maybe a few other shooter games

If I'm playing games on my phone I'm playing:
Clash of clans
Clash Royale
Call of duty mobile

U

User1

View Badges
Built a PC, have PS3/4, Switch, NES/SNES classic. Usually do single player stuff; I find it harder to get into most multiplayer games where most people are immediately way better than me! Recently finished Subnautica on PC. If anyone here hasn't played it yet and you like adventure games, I highly recommend it!

Thank you for the tip of Subnautica - will read up on it.

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my wife both play PS4. I'm pretty sure we both have monster Hunter. What's your PS4 tag? Maybe we could run some together.
ps4 name is the same as my r2r one. I may have to check and make sure I spelled it the same lol. I wish I could get my wife into monster hunter. She hasn’t even given it a chance! She’s pretty stuck on GTAV right now...

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was battlefield 5 ???? I've been on the fence since I haven't seen a good review.
The ww2 one? It’s sick, I don’t know why people don’t play it and why people don’t like it. It’s amazing, great graphics, tons of things to do, classic battlefield epicness. The only people that play are ridiculously good and it makes it suck for everyone else lol.

Peepers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ww2 one? It’s sick, I don’t know why people don’t play it and why people don’t like it. It’s amazing, great graphics, tons of things to do, classic battlefield epicness. The only people that play are ridiculously good and it makes it suck for everyone else lol.
You play on PS4? I have been looking for a reason to buy it. Lol

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really liked BF1, the operations mode was so epic, but i had it on PS4 and aiming with a controller is just not for me

so i bought BF5 on PC and i just haven't gotten into it really. something about sitting at my desk playing is not as fun as chillin on my couch playing on the tv lol

Mattman1977

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I own a NES, SNES, N64, PS1 and a few others. I really hardly ever play any of them anymore. I do play 1 game on my phone these days marvel contest of champions.

I did play Magic the gathering the card game not a video game.

Matt

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was looking for a centipede at one time for my wife. She loved that darn game. And Dig Doug.

I know people have been buying these and liking them. They are not as well built as the original but not too bad..

They also sell a mini stand up version .. You can get a base to raise it up some.. They make a ton of different games.

Pennywise the Clown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xbox, PS4 and Switch.
Mainly playing Destiny 2 Shadowkeep at the moment on xbox. I've put thousands of hours into Destiny over the years.
Still need to find a team to do the new raid.
Will be playing Modern Warfare when it is released in a couple of weeks.

U

User1

View Badges
I know people have been buying these and liking them. They are not as well built as the original but not too bad..

They also sell a mini stand up version .. You can get a base to raise it up some.. They make a ton of different games.

Thank you - kind of you to link and I'll check it out. Especially with the holidays around the corner.

COCfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo, is anyone here still playing in Clash of Clans? I got th9 acc

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back