Where to buy Anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter Damion123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Damion123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2019
Messages
387
Reaction score
283
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do most of you buy your Anemones locally or do you order them online? Any suggestions where to buy on line? I have a Innovative 15, that I want to turn into an anemone tank.
 
Try posting on one of your local Facebook saltwater hobbyist pages that you're looking for anemones. I'm lucky that I have a few local fish stores that bring in lots of anemones. We also have a pretty strong hobbyist group that often posts livestock for sale or trade. BTA clones are fairly common here on R2R as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new