Where to buy interesting soft corals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've always liked aquacorals.com Penny is great to work with. Nice selection but small shop so may have to wait a bit for the one you want. My deliveries have always exceeded expectations.
Nice, never heard of them but looks like they have a good selection!!!
 
I can confirm http://aquacorals.com/ is awesome. Every coral I've gotten from them has been bigger than I'd imagined compared to other shops. Penny is super friendly and really helpful.
 
Where to order soft coral OTHER than zoas and shrooms? Looking for interesting odd ball stuff, and would love to find red and or blue xenia
You can usually find red and blue xenia at corals.com. Its where i got some. Not sure if any is in stock.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6051.JPEG
    IMG_6051.JPEG
    849.1 KB · Views: 103
Where to order soft coral OTHER than zoas and shrooms? Looking for interesting odd ball stuff, and would love to find red and or blue xenia
Reefchasers.com! They got multiple color Xenias and at the best prices I’ve seen! Def worth a website visit
 
@Thuan

YOu still got a hook up for red xenia, and other sofites for the op ^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new