Where to buy ssc

  • Thread starter Thread starter rip
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No problem. It's Christmas time. Ignore the site price and size. Shot me a pm if you really want one. I'll do a nice chunky big frag for $75. :)
 
No problem. It's Christmas time. Ignore the site price and size. Shot me a pm if you really want one. I'll do a nice chunky big frag for $75. :)


HAHAHAHA, I might get myself another one.
If you glue 4 large frags together will it be considered a SC Quatro Ultimate SC?

No kidding this Bro will take care of you.

Btw, Mike you got my Text from 30.000'?

I'm bored to the opposite of Heaven here, good chance I'll be back home after the weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new