Where to buy tank???

Proverbs3:5-6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2020
Messages
104
Reaction score
110
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the search for quality acrylic. I want to get a 250 or 300 gallon acrylic tank that’s drilled, with overflows and stand. I’ve googled acrylic tank manufacturing but am curious if anyone has one and where did you purchase it?
 
I’m in the search for quality acrylic. I want to get a 250 or 300 gallon acrylic tank that’s drilled, with overflows and stand. I’ve googled acrylic tank manufacturing but am curious if anyone has one and where did you purchase it?
Where are you located?
 
I had s 300 gallon, it was built by Midwest custom aquariums. There is a builder here in NC also, close to Raleigh that people locally have said good things about.
 
Does he have a website? Interested!
 
Got mine years ago from ATM in Vegas. its been a great tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new