Where to buy

  • Thread starter Thread starter fernalfer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I couldn't disagree more! CT has some great LFS. Exotic Fish and Coral, Headie Coral, Blakes Aquaden, MaxReef, The Coral Reef, House of Fins, Greenwich Aquaria are all great shops. As far as treating fish, I can't speak for the others, but last time I checked Bob at Exotic treated his fish with copper.

House of Fins also treats with copper
 
I like the store and staff, but perhaps due to the move i found their selection lacking. Maybe it will improve once things settle down for them.

I have been very very happy with the quality and price at Blake's. Selection was a little light after the move but i think thats improving now, last time i went a week or so ago he had lots to look at.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new