Where to find clean Chaeto?

merkmerk73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algaebarn is always out - sometimes it shows up, I'll add to cart, and then it's gone before I can place an order.

Is there any other source of 'clean' chaeto?

(I do not want any bristleworms or aiptasia, so my LFS is out - they all have tons of crap in their chaeto)

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Post a local add on FB or CL. Could try eBay. Could also just QT some chaeto. Could also get some chaeto from LFS, find the cleanest piece and just grow it out/QT it.

dansyr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly "clean" but I would say pest-free from ReefCleaners, had all kinds of goodies like tube/feather woms in it but no pests. Very healthy and generous portion size.

Roli's Reef Ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Algaebarn is always out - sometimes it shows up, I'll add to cart, and then it's gone before I can place an order.

(I do not want any bristleworms or aiptasia, so my LFS is out - they all have tons of crap in their chaeto)
There is no such thing. Yeah, some is dirtier than others, check out the reviews of people who've purchased "clean" chaeto.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Just wanted to reach out and see if you had been able to get any Chaeto?

The website is restocked every Friday between 2-3pm MST, but there is macro available now, and it's 20% off with the black Friday Sale we have going on now until Dec 4th!

Please reach out to us directly if you are still having trouble and we would be more than happy to help!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back