Where to find Masked Gobies?

Hoshiaki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
43
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in IL, USA and have been looking around for a masked goby. Does anyone know trusted websites that ship them out or pet stores that usually have them available?
 
Kp aquatics has them for like 12$ are they social? I have looked into them, trimma are really expensive but it would be cool to have a social fish so they would be cool to have
 
Kp aquatics has them for like 12$ are they social? I have looked into them, trimma are really expensive but it would be cool to have a social fish so they would be cool to have
Masked gobies -from what i’ve seen- are pretty social! They stay around their chosen area but can be seen swimming and paying attention to those around them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new