Where to find plate corals

lilfish717

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
807
Reaction score
292
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, not sure if this is the right forum. I think one of my new favorite corals may be fungia plate corals. Anyone know where I can find some nice ones? Thanks .
 
AquaSD
Liveaquaria
Vivid aquariums
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new