Where to get reigon specific fish?

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been fighting a pycnogonid outbreak, high mortality rate (probably due to cyanide poisoning) and having no fish available out of Australia. Does anyone know of a reliable source where I can buy fish labeled with the region that specific fish was collected in? Something similar to @WWC's website, however they were out of stock for any pest eating wrasses, do any of you know a place? Thanks

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KP Aquatics and other Florida Vendors specialize in Gulf/Carribean fish ….
There also used to be collectors out in W.USA that had Sea of Cortez stuff like passers and Idols
….these are USA vendors, not sure who ships in your part of the world (“Falmouth” as in Jamacia or the UK or MA?)

I don’t know of any Pacific Vendors that doesn’t compile from different areas …..
maybe ask Marine Collectors or Dr.Reef if they know who can source “Regionally” (again these are US vendors however)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reefkeepers Archive

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KP Aquatics and other Florida Vendors specialize in Gulf/Carribean fish ….
There also used to be collectors out in W.USA that had Sea of Cortez stuff like passers and Idols
….these are USA vendors, not sure who ships in your part of the world (“Falmouth” as in Jamacia or the UK or MA?)

I don’t know of any Pacific Vendors that doesn’t compile from different areas …..
maybe ask Marine Collectors or Dr.Reef if they know who can source “Regionally” (again these are US vendors however)
Falmouth as In Falmouth, ME. I have been trying quality marine through my LFS however they don't get much out of Australia

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back