Where to order live stock

Arif

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well humble reefers. I moved to south Florida, west palm beach. I have a waterbox 320 lx and a redsea 450. All my fish died, I had ordered a bunch of fish from NYaqutic which were sick that died and wiped out the rest of my fish. Poor packaging and neglected fish. I'm about $2k in the hole because of the sickness his fish spread. I kept the tanks empty for some time, raised the temperature and converted my redsea into a hospital tank with copper. I have a few fish in there now, any recommendations where to buy live stock? I need to stock the tanks little by little. Thank you.

mijan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well humble reefers. I moved to south Florida, west palm beach. I have a waterbox 320 lx and a redsea 450. All my fish died, I had ordered a bunch of fish from NYaqutic which were sick that died and wiped out the rest of my fish. Poor packaging and neglected fish. I'm about $2k in the hole because of the sickness his fish spread. I kept the tanks empty for some time, raised the temperature and converted my redsea into a hospital tank with copper. I have a few fish in there now, any recommendations where to buy live stock? I need to stock the tanks little by little. Thank you.

I get all my fish from Blue Earth Aquariums in Lake Worth. If they don't have something you want most times they can order it for you.
Also try the Aquarium Shop in Jupiter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arif

Arif

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get all my fish from Blue Earth Aquariums in Lake Worth. If they don't have something you want most times they can order it for you.
Also try the Aquarium Shop in Jupiter.
Not too far from me at all, I'll definitely swing by. I went to 2 lfs here but they don't have much in stock.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back