Where to post feedback?

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know that there is a vendor feedback here but id like to write a feedback response for an LFS that is not a vendor for this website. I am aware of the cardinal sin of invoking negativity upon a storefront or vendor in general but id like to see if other people have similar opinions. I would like an open topic so other people can exchange opinions and such. It will most likely come off as a bashing expedition and that's why id like some sort of feedback. Where, if anywhere, can I post something like this?

Squishie89

Glub Glub
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I will say a couple of things. 1. Have you tried to work this issue out with the store? I understand some stores are a pain to get to fix an issue, but more often than not stores want to try and resolve the issue. 2. Lots of places to post feedback. If they have a facebook you can do it there, yelp, yahoo, google all have feedback sections for stores. 3. I am not sure where on here you can do that. Maybe the Lounge.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want feedback from other reefers I would make a hypothetical post in the lounge but please don't use any specific business names. The other option would be the vendor feedback forum but outside comments would not be allowed. If you have a local forum, you may get away with it there but we really try not to let stuff turn into a one sided bashing event.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had a personal experience with a vendor then you can post it in the vendor feedback forum. If the vendor chooses to respond then they will be allowed to do so. If the masses not involved in the transaction chime in it will be deleted. There is no cardinal sin for posting negative feedback if you truly had a bad experience. You can give your side of the story and the vendor can give theirs if they choose. Piling on and bashing won't be allowed.

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aquaph8 that was exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for the advice... you can delete this thread if you'd like!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.8%
Back