Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jseimo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the major places will have sales. Usually I’ve seen premium aquatics giving the best percentage off non map stuff. All the major brands will be the same price everywhere as they are map priced and discounts will be depending on the manufacture. Basic pick what you want and wait. None of it is amazing sales. It’s 10-15% off

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best MAP deal last year was Tunze 20% off. Other MAPs were only 10% if I remember correctly. I was looking for new wavemakers and the 20% was enough to sell me them :)

Same sales on MAP stuff at all the major retailers. Most will have some sort of 'drawing' or prize that you can enter.

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really depends what you are looking for. I find MOST of the time the deals for your maxspect, neptune, big companies are barely having any sales. The biggest savings I've seen is on BRS for their branded things, like their socks, their bulk items, things like that.

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey I’ll follow up on rumors, dare you guess who where?
If I recall, they weren't that great (maybe 10% or so on Apex products) and that was from most retailers. As others have said, non-MAP items get more reductions. We all know BRS will have something going on.

xtian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think folks will reveal their secrets till after the sale. They want to be able to score stuff :D

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In general, most shops (BRS, Marine Depot, etc.) offer similar deals with a % off regular merchandise and separate % off vendor approved MAP products. That said, they do sometimes vary. I've seen where say one vendor has a particular MAP product on sale when other vendors don't. So be sure to shop around and check different sites! My personal favorite is BRS for their outstanding customer service. So all prices being equal, that's where I buy from.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no disrespect to NE Ohio LFS, as its just numbers, but this area is unusually sparse in that regard
What about coral sales?
Take the hour drive to Zelienople PA, just be aware last year there were people waiting 6 hours befor opening time.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our Black Friday and Cyber Monday forums just went live yesterday. Be sure to watch them for great deals from our sponsors. Here's a link to our Black Friday forum. You'll see lots of great deals there the closer we get!

Back