Where would it be safe to place my new torch? (Green With yellowish green tips)

Trevor Paden

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got this torch and I am wondering where I can move it after get adjusted to my water parameters. I would like to place it where those link zoas are or to the right of the rainbow bubble tip nem. But I fear of too much flow or light in either possible location. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20230409_173043.mp4
    18.6 MB
  • 20230409_173043.mp4
    18.6 MB

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in the hobby a long time but fairly new to Euphyllia's and still learning. The short answer is give it space. There are mixed opinions, but the consensus seems to be they do not play nice with other Euphyllia's like hammers and frogs. I keep my torches away from everything else except other torches. Likewise, my hammers and frog are fine together. Then again you will see stories of various Euphyllia getting along and suddenly one starts killing.

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been in the hobby a long time but fairly new to Euphyllia's and still learning. The short answer is give it space. There are mixed opinions, but the consensus seems to be they do not play nice with other Euphyllia's like hammers and frogs. I keep my torches away from everything else except other torches. Likewise, my hammers and frog are fine together. Then again you will see stories of various Euphyllia getting along and suddenly one starts killing.
Its really up to chance. I have buddys that have them together and they are fine I have others that cant for the life of them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back