Where ya located?

  • Thread starter Thread starter follow3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Goodlettsville, Tn (just north of Nashville), but will be in Montgomery, Al. within 4 weeks... Still not sure how I feel about it...
 
Lubbock,Texas. "Home Of ........................me
Ron
 
Welcome Darth (Andy)!!!

Everyone I would like to introduce you all to Andy! He lives near me and is a good friend. He has a beautiful tank as well!

Good to have you aboard Darth!!
 
I've lived in like 5 different states since high school. I am currently in Maine, but would like to move south in the next year to two years (I am originally from NC)...

:D
Laurie
 
no long islanders from NY? :D currently attending school in providence, ri
 
Tyree, which store are you talking about? I have a pretty good store here in North Providence (Sea Creatures Aquarium) so I don't venture out much...alot of the BRS members seem to come down to that store alot as well.
 
John is a nice guy, most of the times talking you out of his own sales to get you the right thing...lol Let me know if you decide to drop by any of the Thursdays (he's open till 10PM because of his shipments every thursday and gets it all sorts of nice stuff) I'd love to meet some of the club-zoa members and maybe do a few trades/sales with you if you ever come down to Sea Creatures :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new