Where y'all from?

Hey all! Just had time to join reef2reef. Some of you may know me from MichiganReefers or Captivereefs. Name is Waarrpped on all forums. I'm Zach from Troy, Mi.
 
From manistee here, always looking for local or close by people who are into the hobby for awhile I was thinking it was just me lol.
 
Originally from Otsego but now live in Springfield Il. My folks live in kazoo. Any good LFs to visit when I'm up.
 
Holly, been in the hobby a couple of years now. I wish there were more lfs around. Only one is moby dick within 30mins.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new