Where your Wrasse Sleep at Night :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter maidia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

maidia

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
847
Reaction score
443
Location
Mount Prospect
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
28812533097_8283561039_b.jpg
 
Why not, right?

I finally figured out after all this time where my Solon wrasse sleeps, under my largest candy cane colony. It's like a little "wrasse house" for him. So cozy! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new