Which Actinic bulb should I go for??

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UVL makes an awesome actinic. It has more PAR than any I have tested
 
There are not a lot of choices in PC bulbs but you probably have the best. The dual 420-460 gives you the best of both worlds.
 
i have the 96w dual actinic and i like it the best out of the ones i've used
 
The dual pc bulb does have the best of both worlds. I havent had much experience with many pc bulbs. only halides and t5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new