which band saw to get??

dustponds10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this could go in the fragging section but I figured that the majority of band saw users are in this forum. would you please list the band saw you use to frag your chalices and acans please. A picture would be great but if you put the name I can always google it. Thanks.
 
Inland is what i am thinking about getting as well. I go through to many diamond blades on my dremel and I have to make sure the dang thing is cool every second. Is there anyone else out there that uses anything different?

Thanks
 
No problem. I go through one about every year and I am extremely happy that they last that long considering the amount of coral that I cut. I use them so much that I would not even feel right trying to send one in for warranty.

The acans that I sometimes get are absolutely HUGE in size. I am talking 250 plus heads and 2-3 inches thick. Cutting those things up into frags would be hard on any band saw.

Again, I could not be happier with the quality of the Inland DB-100.
 
i sell them as well. the new ones that are made for salt water use. the inlands. 209 shipped if interested. anyone interested let me know thanks
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new