Which "cheap" dosing pump?

Hi, so did you end up getting the Kamoer X1? I am looking for a single head doser also, and BRS is not available in Canada, so Kamoer looks like the best, most affordable option. Do you have any feedback on it, or what did you end up getting? Thanks.
I have 3 of these and and so far they've been great.
 
I have 3 Kamoer X1 Bluetooth as well and could not be happier.
 
I would go versa. Love it so far and a lot quieter than neptune dos i replaced it with. Got 4 heads going for various additives and ato pump.
My issue with those is they aren’t exactly cheap. Sure they are probably the cheapest solid option but I’d rather spend a hundred more and get like two heads or even 4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new