OP
OP
Tigerito

Tigerito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it depends on the tangs, and flexibility in future. My 4 are powder blue, lieutenant, lavender, and koles. Also have an orange spotted rabbit. The rabbit is fitting too large, so he is moving to a 210. In my other 210 I have bigger tangs desjardini, sailfin (yeah I know they are too similar, but on line orders and the sailfin was too large to go in with the other tank so I switched the powder blue with it introduced almost all of these tangs same time when I added the 210) Tomini, scopus, regal blue, and two scribbled rabbit fish. Never had a single problem with aggression after first few hours in QT. That being said I have a 160g and 2 210g tanks so I have options if the get two big. But I would say go with 1 tang or Three tangs as two sets up for one on one aggression whereas three allows for distraction. I also have enough rock that there is an almost full wall of rock with lots of caves, holes and hiding spaces that each fish can find a suitable home yet large open swim lane in top 6” and full length on front top to bottom and behind with exception of a couple rocks leaned on back wall for stability. This gives the cruisers plenty of room to swim.
Awesome! This gives me alot to go on! I am hearing ALOT about quarentining. Is there a smaller cheaper method to accomplish this? Only reason I ask, is we are in a apartment. Only other tank is my fiance 10 gallon jbj. Don't think that's fitting for a quarantine haha

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Awesome! This gives me alot to go on! I am hearing ALOT about quarentining. Is there a smaller cheaper method to accomplish this? Only reason I ask, is we are in an apartment. Only other tank is my fiance 10 gallon jbj. Don't think that's fitting for a quarantine haha
Size of fish determines what you need. I got several different sized tanks used and set them up on the floor to QT. Not real attractive, but takes up less space. You need tank, heater, hang on back filter or sponge filter.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 139 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back