Which fish would be best for my tank?

Tzee12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just upgraded back to a bigger time, this time I didn’t go too big but got the waterbox 65.4. I’d love to hear thoughts on what fish to have, I already have a clownfish, Midas blenny, and Royal gramma that I’m transferring in. What tangs or other similar fish would be suitable for these dimensions. The display dimensions are 47L x 19.7W x 17.7H. I would like to get a tang and a few other fish all in the juvenile stage. I’d imagine I’d have to transfer them out or upgrade the tank when they get to big which I am okay with.

flashsmith

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bristletooth would be the only tang suitable for those dimensions. Any other tang is going to outgrow that tank in a few months. I have the same dimensions with my IM SR8O all in one. I went with wrasses as my "show" fish in that system. I have 2 fire fish, An exquisite wrasse along with a black leopard wrasse a clown a bar goby,red scooter blenny,coral beauty and a mimic vlamingi file fish.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back