Which intensity numbers are you using?

Titleist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of you with Radions, which intensity numbers are you using as your "intensity"? In the AB template, intensity shows a little more than half of what the slider says. Measuring PAR with the Seneye shows pretty low par numbers right under the lights at about 9 inches when the slider is set to 40%. The actual bubble at max ramp for 40% shows around 18 or 20 % intensity.

Just concerned my Seneye is way off considering what others appear to get with their radions at 40%.

Matt1508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of you with Radions, which intensity numbers are you using as your "intensity"? In the AB template, intensity shows a little more than half of what the slider says. Measuring PAR with the Seneye shows pretty low par numbers right under the lights at about 9 inches when the slider is set to 40%. The actual bubble at max ramp for 40% shows around 18 or 20 % intensity.

Just concerned my Seneye is way off considering what others appear to get with their radions at 40%.
What version of Radions are you using ?

OP
OP
Titleist

Titleist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gen 4 XR30s. I assume what shows up on the actual spectrum graph is the "relative" intensity based on individual LED output?

Just seeing which intensity value most people are considering in their posts. My PAR seems low if I use the slider value

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back