Which leds should I add to my canopy?

minder_mano

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2017
Messages
254
Reaction score
188
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
 
I'd go Radions, but that's me...
 
I bought some 1 1/4" alluminum "C" channel and mounted the Radions to that, and then mounted the channel to the canopy. All in like $30. Waaaaay cheaper than the RMS mounts.
You could also use 8020 extruded alluminum channel if you thought you might want to slide the lights out of the way. The 8020 would cost more, but still less than the RMS mounts
 
I bought some 1 1/4" alluminum "C" channel and mounted the Radions to that, and then mounted the channel to the canopy. All in like $30. Waaaaay cheaper than the RMS mounts.
You could also use 8020 extruded alluminum channel if you thought you might want to slide the lights out of the way. The 8020 would cost more, but still less than the RMS mounts
Good idea. Thanks for the tip. I have a little over 3” from bottom to top. I think I can make that work and i won’t have to dig deep(er) into my pockets
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new