Which light for 125g aqueon tank?

WannaBeReefer4123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I have 6x kessil 360WE lights that I will use on this build but also wondering what else would you use as an alternative?

Some of the lights I'm considering...
AI 44HD
Radion g6 xr15
 
Hey all,

I have 6x kessil 360WE lights that I will use on this build but also wondering what else would you use as an alternative?

Some of the lights I'm considering...
AI 44HD
Radion g6 xr15
If it’s 6 ft long, three nicrew 200 gen 2’s plus controller.
 
Those Kessils will work too. I used them for about a decade.t

Those Kessils will work too. I used them for about a decade.
Yes they will work, actually two of them for every 2 feet would be perfect to grow anything on a thank that size! I'm just itching to try something new out.

Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new