Which Lumatek MH ballast is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bmore56
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bmore56

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2017
Messages
40
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw these listed for $50 on FB marketplace… seller says that they have been sitting for a while but we’re barely used… any idea what watt? He said he had 200W bulbs in them but no indication as to what the ballasts truly are

any and all help is greatly appreciated!

2ED4AE88-2A9C-4D16-98AC-E2A72D2A42BE.png D1A5B9E6-A7EB-4BA6-8217-DF8E0438C70D.png
 
Thanks, that’s what I was thinking as they don’t have an adjustable knob, and I’ve never heard of a 200W ballast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new