Which Plumbed Reactors work best?

MusicTeach

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
77
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon!

I'm looking to redo my sump set-up. (Read: Clean it up, make it look nicer, and have it be a heck of a lot more efficient and effective, both with space, and with the functions of items within it).

I have a Reefer 350, which has been wonderful, but my aquatop carbon reactor isn't doing quite as much as I would like it to do. I have heard of others getting the BRS Dual Reactor and plumbing it into their return, and wanted to get some feedback from the community before I followed suit. Is the BRS Dual the way to go, or are there other reactors you swear by? Again, the objective is to have it plumbed off of my return, as opposed to a separate reactor sitting in the middle of my sump with it's own pump.

Thanks!
 
Good afternoon!

I'm looking to redo my sump set-up. (Read: Clean it up, make it look nicer, and have it be a heck of a lot more efficient and effective, both with space, and with the functions of items within it).

I have a Reefer 350, which has been wonderful, but my aquatop carbon reactor isn't doing quite as much as I would like it to do. I have heard of others getting the BRS Dual Reactor and plumbing it into their return, and wanted to get some feedback from the community before I followed suit. Is the BRS Dual the way to go, or are there other reactors you swear by? Again, the objective is to have it plumbed off of my return, as opposed to a separate reactor sitting in the middle of my sump with it's own pump.

Thanks!
Well,
It's got a lot of good reviews.

I'm like AquaMaxx and Reef Octopus reactors.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new