Which Radion for a 20" deep tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyrical
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lyrical

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
399
Reaction score
197
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I was curious which Radion you would suggest for a 20" deep tank. The Radion XR30w G3 or Radion XR30w G3 Pro?

Tank is mostly Acans, Zoas/Palys, some common SPS but would like to be able to keep anything I decide in the future that I like.

TIA for the help :tongue:
 
why not buy leds??,,, just asking.. dont want to make a discussion over which one is better haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new