Which room do you keep your tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which room is your tank in

  • Living room

    Votes: 160 54.2%
  • Bedroom

    Votes: 34 11.5%
  • Spare room

    Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Fish room

    Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 78 26.4%

  • Total voters
    295
Older pic, but my tanks are in my basement office but set up to be seen from the most important seat in the house :p

20190113_154747.jpg
 
Last edited:
The aquarium should be located in a spare room or living room. I would never put it in a bedroom, for many reasons.
 
Mine's in the living room.
 
Bedroom for me, When I lived with my parents the rule was more than less whatever animal I wanted but it had to stay in my bedroom- Just doesn't feel like a bedroom without some sort of life in it. It also nice to collapse into bed after a long day and turnover to see flowing corals and happy inverts. When I upgrade I think I'll put it in the exact same place.
 
Last edited:
Always in the basement. I can control things better that way
 
Always in the basement. I can control things better that way
all them tanks ;) lets see some pics:cool:
 
My first tank was in the kitchen area, then living room, business lobby, living room, and now living room =) wow I had alot of tanks and i'll say out of site out of mind! put it where you can enjoy it most. Not to mention having it in the busy area of the house ensures visual inspections when life gets busy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new