Which scoly would you pick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RudeDawg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RudeDawg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
172
Location
Orange County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello ppl,

Looking to purchase one of these 3 pieces. Which one would you guys take? I'm kind of leaning towards the first one (top one in image).

697251021.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new