Which Substrate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Global
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Global

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
60
Reaction score
3
Location
Perth, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, need everyones opinions here.....

What substrate should I use in this tank???

White sand?
Black sand?
No sand (bare bottom)?
Or a mix of the white and black?

Want to hear the good and bad, as im really undecided, I have a heap of white and Tahitian moon sand from previous tanks. So I can do any.
Here are some pics of each....








All pics are from the internet as viewing ideas..

This is the tank its going in, which doesn't have a big footprint in the bottom...
 

Attachments

  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 112

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new