Which torch is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matthijs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Matthijs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
94
Reaction score
135
Location
Belgium (EU)
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can somebody tell me which torch he thinks this is and if both are the same variant or not?

Under blue :
LRM_20230306_163801 (1).jpg


Under white :
LRM_20230306_160748.jpg


I know what I bought the lower one for but I would like to know if it is what I payed for :)

Grtz,
Matthijs
 
This is how it was advertised :

orange-banana-torch.jpg


Grtz,
Matthijs
 
I believe what you have is an Indo Gold like others have said, Personally it doesnt look like that banana, but if it wasnt wysiwyg, then it could have been different, but the torch advertised has far more yellow. Or it could be photo wizardy was used.
 
Anyone else?

Grtz,
Matthijs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new