Which would you rather fight?

Lukas75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to ask an additional question if I may and possibly change my answer. Are we talking a Bieber from 10 years ago or one from today? One from 10 years ago would likely be high and possibly easy to fight a number of small ones in a small group. One from today is a little calmer, more likely to be sober and able to use tactics in a large group...

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Follow up question. Would you rather go to a justin bieber concert but nobody would know you went. Or not go to the concert but have all your friends and family think you did?

OP
OP
AngryMike2016

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to ask an additional question if I may and possibly change my answer. Are we talking a Bieber from 10 years ago or one from today? One from 10 years ago would likely be high and possibly easy to fight a number of small ones in a small group. One from today is a little calmer, more likely to be sober and able to use tactics in a large group...

Oooo, good question. I was thinking of the younger and particularly annoying Bieber, so let's go with young Bieber.

Follow up question. Would you rather go to a justin bieber concert but nobody would know you went. Or not go to the concert but have all your friends and family think you did?

This is a dreadful scenario, haha!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think I will just let those hundred duck sized Bieber’s kill me before doing either of those scenarios!!

Lukas75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooo, good question. I was thinking of the younger and particularly annoying Bieber, so let's go with young Bieber.

This is a dreadful scenario, haha!
Then definitely 100 duck sized Bieber's. Punt one and the rest will whine and run away.

JonoB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha, I'm a youth pastor and this is my favorite kind of question to ask students. Sparks some of the longest, most heated debates. :D real important, life changing stuff :D

I'm going with the one. I almost always go with the one large duck, instead of the 100 "whatever it is". There are exceptions...

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Bieber sized duck naturally “ill tempered” or is it sweet like Bieber?
If it’s a mean 145# duck I would rather enjoy beating a crowd of baby Beibers like Godzilla bustin’ up Tokyo than trying to dodge the flapping wing tips and bill-to-the-eye pecks of a scrappy pond scum eatting dabbler.

And thanks for posting this thread. I think about this exact kind of question every day at my job. It’s nice to get out in the open with it.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a farmer and fighting is still fun even though I'm 40 and it hurts a little more the next day than it did when I was a young man. One or a hundred, bring your best, cause you'll have to kill me to win. I'll start w/ the big one that I can see a punch or an opening to the jaw begin to develop. Then the rest will get the redwings punt right into the freezer. I would keep a few to overload the gizzard with corn though, I've never had that whatever its called.

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this needs to come back.

A duck that size would be frikin terrifying. I bet I could take it but I’m sure it would cost me. 100 6-8 lb lil Biebers may seem like a lot but I’m CERTAIN victory would only cost me a little sweat. Maybe a bruised toe or two. And the hilarious noises they would make being tossed about would be great!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Bieber sized duck naturally “ill tempered” or is it sweet like Bieber?

I think your auto spell correct kicked in. Sweet must have corrected from, “ I can’t believe this guy is Famous, give us back Eminem” :D

Back