White acro ID

dlynch8802

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2015
Messages
138
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4c8a828e11141da9e65ba3cf9b511f70.jpg


It's hard to tell, I had to zoom in a little, but I got a frag of this acro from my LFS. It's white/creamish color with very light green almost white polyps. Any idea what it maybe? The colony of it looks the exact same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new