White cotton like threads on torch

newreefer88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
31
Reaction score
59
Location
Harrisburg
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’ve been noticing some white cotton like build up around my one torch and ever since it has receded. All other LPS and corals in the tank are doing fine.
Thanks!

9459315A-06E8-46F5-8BA7-943E86E6324B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new