White edge around monti cap

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmh41532
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dmh41532

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
505
Reaction score
188
Location
Naples, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My monti cap is white at the edge, could this be growth or is it bleaching? Unfortunately, the picture isn't very clear.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 996
Sounds good, wasn't sure how it's doing, since this is my first monti.
 
Yeah It's growing for sure, Yesterday I noticed some bleaching/rtn...upon further inspection, a vermitid snail set up shop, and it's web irritated a small section. I put superglue gel over the snail, so it won't be an issue. Should I clip away the dead section?
 
Yeah It's growing for sure, Yesterday I noticed some bleaching/rtn...upon further inspection, a vermitid snail set up shop, and it's web irritated a small section. I put superglue gel over the snail, so it won't be an issue. Should I clip away the dead section?
Only If it Bothers you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new