White euphyilla bugs! Eggs or live birth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Beck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
91
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with these white euphyilla bugs? I did a treatment of Doc G's and it looks like it completely wiped them out. It's been a week and I haven't seen any. Does anyone know how they produce? Eggs or live birth? I'm wondering if I'll need to do a follow up treatment or not.
20210109_204200.jpg


20210109_204313.jpg
 
Does anyone have experience with these white euphyilla bugs? I did a treatment of Doc G's and it looks like it completely wiped them out. It's been a week and I haven't seen any. Does anyone know how they produce? Eggs or live birth? I'm wondering if I'll need to do a follow up treatment or not.
20210109_204200.jpg


20210109_204313.jpg
Dr Gs does work as does interceptor pills. I would do one more shot in a week And in the meantime look daily for eggs
 
Does anyone have experience with these white euphyilla bugs? I did a treatment of Doc G's and it looks like it completely wiped them out. It's been a week and I haven't seen any. Does anyone know how they produce? Eggs or live birth? I'm wondering if I'll need to do a follow up treatment or not.
20210109_204200.jpg

20210109_204313.jpg
 
Hi
Have you tried using the dip solution
That's what I used, but did a full tank treatment vs just a dip. It works great against white euphyilla bugs. It has Milbemcyn oxime which is the same ingredient interceptor.
20210113_205111.jpg
 
Dr Gs does work as does interceptor pills. I would do one more shot in a week And in the meantime look daily for eggs
Thanks for the reply! The bugs are so small I don't know if you could see the eggs. Anyways I did decide to do a follow up treatment. First treatment 48 hours, then 9 days later started my second treatment. Hoping I'll never see these bloodsuckers again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new