White pills that slowly move?

b0bburg3r

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
84
Reaction score
30
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if you need better photos. These keep multiplying and I’m wondering what the heck they are. They are little white pills that have been very very slowly move and quickly multiplying.
0E3E1E30-04DB-4C0D-818E-1551CE851520.jpeg
3CEE7E6F-8FC4-4257-957D-7A7CEA56F374.jpeg
 
Mods I’m sure he is not joking please end my embarrassment and close! Lol.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new