White sponge ID

Stonecrab

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Messages
113
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking for confirmation on type of sponge as well as what to do about them, I’m not worried as they are in my quarantine system, just curious as to eradicate or propagate lol, see attached below

9FEF4910-76AB-4950-AA35-D12CCCB25E56.jpeg A907FE04-8AF3-4773-8873-52158F2113E7.jpeg E1F9ADFD-425F-43A7-9ABE-8EC2CE3FD5D5.jpeg 626A6DF1-35F2-446B-AB60-8DF7E3E5DEA3.jpeg
 
Bump
 
Anyone know the ID on these?
 
I have the same thing. Anyone I’ve an ID?

09002750-04C3-4EF2-8ED0-1FAC6A100D6E.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new